TapWalk’s ability to put surveys into your event app adds incredible value to your mobile app. The information that you can collect from your event’s attendees can help enormously with developing your business and relationships with your attendees. There really is no limit as to what you can ask your attendees during an in-app survey, but here are a few tips to help you create a survey that will be as effective as possible.
- Consider what you want to know - What is it that you hope to find out from your survey? It might seem like a simple question, but reaching the information that you most want can sometimes be difficult. That’s why it’s important to brainstorm and carefully craft your survey questions, so your attendees’ responses really get to the crux of what you’re trying to find out.
- Get contact information - A survey is an easy and effective way to get invaluable contact information. Simply add fields in your survey such as name, email, and phone number, and it’ll be a breeze keeping in touch with your guests.
- Offer incentives - Give your attendees some incentive to fill out your survey. If you have, say, a drawing for an awesome prize that attendees enter by filling out your survey, you are significantly more likely to get a better response rate. This is also a great way to get people talking about your survey, encouraging even more attendees to participate.
- Keep it nice and short - Long surveys never go over well. Even if you do get people to complete them, oftentimes their answers toward the end start to become less than enthusiastic. Keep your survey concise and precise, giving you the answers you want without exhausting your participants.
- Have an “Additional Comments” space - Attendees want you to hear their opinions; that’s why they’re completing your survey in the first place. Make sure that at the end of your survey, you have an “Additional Comments” section. This gives you even more valuable information that may not have been covered by your other questions, while reassuring the attendee that you value their feedback.
- Make it convenient - This is where putting your survey in your event app becomes imperative. It’s convenient for attendees because they can just stay in your event’s app to do the survey–No paper, pens, or going to their browser to find a separate online survey. It’s convenient for you because all of your collected information is in one handy spot. Putting your survey in your app is just so much easier for everyone involved.
These are just a few guidelines for creating an effective survey that will give you exactly the results that you want. To find out more about the features that TapWalk provides through its mobile apps, go to TapWalk’s main page.