The TapWalk mobile app platform supports a wide variety of large events and venues. We began with trade shows, music festivals and historical/city tours, and we’re now ready to deploy TapWalk on college and university campuses. We are looking for a small set of schools that can move quickly to take advantage of this offer – to roll out the TapWalk platform on their campuses and give us feedback that will help guide future releases.
We are deploying a robust and well-tested platform that works for any large venue. We’re calling this a “launch program” because we are new to the college/university space. We’re eager to hear about campus-specific features, functions, bells & whistles that would make TapWalk even better for venues like yours.
Increasingly, mobile phone users expect an app for large venues such as a university campus. If you’re planning to deploy a mobile app for your university, now is the time to take advantage of this opportunity.
All we ask of launch program participants is…
- A quick decision to join the launch program – we want to roll out the apps during the fall semester
- Willingness to deploy in phases – deploying TapWalk v1.2 features now, then adding additional features as they become available
- Lots of feedback – provide feedback to tailor future releases for use on campus
In return participants get…
- Speed – your deployments will be our priority
- Influence over the direction and priority of future features – help guide our university product
- A low price that will never change – as new features and mobile phone platforms are introduced, your cost will stay locked at the “launch program” level forever
There’s room for 10 schools to be part of out our “College / University Launch Program.” The spots will be filled on a first-come-/ first-served basis. We will close entrance to the program when it fills up or on September 30, whichever comes first.
If you’re interested in participating, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.